Thursday 7 February 2013

Viviano: Staying at Fiorentina was the right decision

has revealed his happiness at staying at Fiorentina despite being out of the team and being linked with moves away, after he regained the first-team spot last weekend.
The former Inter goalkeeper was dropped earlier in the campaign through injury and then struggled to take his place back from but the diehard Viola fan is glad he remained.
He told SportMediaset: “During my career I have always been used to playing without ever being on the bench so it is normal that I was missing being out on the field.
“Obviously I made my comments but the club then made me realise that staying was the right decision.”
The player, whose contract is 50% owned by Palermo, also denied any rumours of a conflict with boss .
“I have never had any problem with the coach and after all the history that I have with Florence it seemed only right that I would continue and some of the comments I have made are only because I am bothered when a game does not go in our favour.”

No comments:

Post a Comment